Gond Ke Laddu Recipe
Gond ke laddu is a very special dish for the winter season as it helps in keeping the body warm.
Mostly, people like this sweet to keep them healthier during the winter season.
It is believed that gond ke laddu has medicinal value as it contains protein, iron and calcium in rich quantities.
These laddus are eaten by all the age groups.
It is an Indian tradition to serve these laddu to the women recovering from childbirth as it enhances the quality of mother’s milk and immunity.It also helps the uterus to get proper shape.
It is also said that it improves immunity and digestion of the body.
It gives strength to bones in our body. I recommend that gond used, should be of a good quality and eatable.
These laddus are made with whole wheat flour, gond, ghee, dry fruits and bura.
Share Our Recipes:
Gond Ke Laddu Health Benifits
- These Gond ke Laddu or energy balls are very healthy when consumed especially in the winter season due to its rich ingredients used in the Gond ke Laddu Recipe which prevents us from chilling winters and cough and cold also.
- These are highly rich in Iron, Protein, and Calcium. So these are a very good option for kids for their overall growth.
- They help maintain and promote stamina, strength and stability of the body for adults too
Ingredients ( 15-20 laddus )
- Wheat Flour – 500 g
- Desi Ghee – 250 g
- Sugar Powder(Bura) – 250 g
- Almonds, chopped – 50 g
- Gond Powder – 8 teaspoons
- Cardamom Powder – 1 teaspoon
- Coconut Powder – 6 teaspoons
- Cashew, chopped – 100 g
- Raisins – 15-20 pc
- Muskmelon(Kharbuja) seeds – 15-20 pc
How to make Gond Laddu
- Heat desi ghee in an iron vessel(kadai) of heavy bottom.
- Add whole wheat flour in ghee.
- Mix the flour very well with ghee on a medium flame. Stir flour in the ghee constantly.
- When flour is getting roasted & color looks brown, add gond with the help of a tea spoon(one by one) and keep stirring the flour constantly.
- Switch off the flame. Immediately add chopped almond and chopped cashew with musk-melon seeds in the mixture. Mix them properly.
- After that, pour coconut powder & raisins in it.
- When flour cools, add powdered cardamom and powdered sugar & mix very well.
- Take a heaped size portion of laddu mixture in your palm & shape it in a round laddu.
- Garnish it with coconut powder and chopped almond. Delicious laddu are ready to be relished.