Veg Cheese Pizza Recipe
Vegetable Cheese Pizza | Cheese Pizza |
Homemade Cheese Pizza
Pizza is an Italian dish which comprises a base loaded with cheese and vegetables. Base can be of wheat flour or refined flour.
Pizza base is first topped with pizza sauce and cheese. Then, vegetables are spread. On top of them, a thick layer of cheese is shredded. It is then baked in an OTG or tandoor or microwave oven or even on a tawa.
Follow my step by step recipe to make mouth-watering pizza at home.
Share Our Recipes:
- Pizza Base – 2
- Mozzarella Cheese, shredded – 150g
- Capsicum, sliced – 2 tablespoon
- Sweet Corn – 1 tablespoon
- Baby Corn, cut in round shape – 1 tablespoon
- Onion, sliced – 2 tablespoon
- Red Chili(Red Paprika), chopped – 1 tablespoon
- Yellow & Red Bell Pepper, sliced – 2 tablespoon
- Burger Mayonnaise – 4 teaspoon
- Pizza Sauce – 5 teaspoon
- Oregano – 1 teaspoon
- Chili Flakes – 1 teaspoon
- Olive Oil – 1 teaspoon
- Chat Masala or Peri-Peri Masala – 1 teaspoon
- Red Chilli Powder – ½ teaspoon
How to make Veg Cheese Pizza
- Take a bowl and mix burger mayonnaise and pizza sauce.
- Slice onion, capsicum, bell peppers lengthwise.
- Cut red chili and baby corn in round shape.
- Shred the cheese.
- Divide the quantity of all the ingredients in equal half between both the bases.
Topping pizza base
- Take the pizza base and evenly apply mixed sauce on the base.
- Spread a thin layer of shredded cheese and add all vegetables except red paprika.
- Now sprinkle salt, chat masala or peri peri masala, red chili powder.
- Now put a thick layer of shredded cheese.
- Then put red paprika, oregano, ¼th teaspoon chili flakes, and ½ teaspoon olive oil above the layer of cheese.
- OTG/Tandoor: Pre-heat them for 5 minutes. Bake the prepared pizza.
- Tawa: Apply ghee on tawa and put pizza on it. Cover it with a lid. Bake the pizza on a low flame.
- Bake the pizza til the cheese melts and the base has become light brown in color. This means the pizza is properly baked.
- Transfer the pizza to a serving plate. Slice the pizza and serve hot